This week, Cherlynn and Devindra are discussing the news about Warner Bros. shifting away from HBO Max and investing in something that includes both HBO’s and Discovery’s content. They’re wondering if this new thing will help or hurt the HBO brand, plus whether its name matters when people always get hyped up for Game of Thrones spin-offs. Lastly, they’ll talk about NVIDIA RTX 4070 which is an awesome mid-range GPU, as well as what happened during Elon Musk’s time on Twitter.
Listen or subscribe to our podcast to hear cool things and topics. If you have ideas or suggestions for stuff you would like us to talk about, send us an email or write in the comments! Don’t forget to check out our other podcasts; The Morning After and BuyTechBlog News!
Discover a World of Possibilities
Here are some of the most popular options for listening to podcasts: iTunes, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Stitcher and Google Podcasts.
– This week, HBO Max changed to just “Max” – 1:34
– NVIDIA’s RTX 4070 is great for gaming, but it’s still expensive at $499 – 21:15
– Public broadcasters NPR and PBS recently stopped using Twitter because the company labeled their accounts wrong – 23:03
– Meta employees feel really bad after the organization laid off a lot of people – 27:57
– A new character with a synth wave look has arrived on the scene – 30:40
– Artificial intelligence programs are now taking over jobs that were originally done by hand in China – 32:34
– What we’re working on – 35:48
– What’s cool now: 37:44
Enjoy the Benefits of Music Therapy Today!
Unraveling the Mystery of the Disappearing Honeybees
Behind-the-Scenes Team Making Magic with Livestream!
Cherlynn Low and Devindra Hardawar hosted the show, Ben Ellman was the producer, and Dale North and Terrence O’Brien created the music. Julio Barrientos and Luke Brooks did graphics for the livestream.